On 2006/11/18 16:12 (GMT+1000) John Faulds apparently typed:

> Likewise with monitors: do I need to have more than one or will one
> suffice as long as it's sufficiently large enough?

One CRT is enough. Because of the way flat panels work, you're not
likely to pleased trying to use only one for testing at a broad range of
real resolutions. To have even the slightest chance of doing it, it'll
need a minimum 1200 vertical native resolution. If 1536 or more vertical
exists, it might not be too bad, but I've never seen one.
--
"Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven."
                                                Matthew 5:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409