On 11/25/06, Tee G. Peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 4) people who uses hotmail or other webmail services and is innocent
> like Marvin but being accused by you

On 11/25/06, James Crooke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Everyone should use Gmail, it would solve annoyances 1 to 4.

Actually, the way to solve annoyance 4 is to change your attitude.
Telling someone to change their e-mail client is like telling someone
to change their browser, and we all know you can't expect that to
work. Besides, Gmail may be fancy but I doubt it is very accessible.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... portfolio.christianmontoya.com