>    Ok, but what if... site has navigation built with Flash. As much as I
>    know (read: think) screenreader can not read it, so it is not
>    accessible...

The Flash plugin has an API to allow screen readers to connect to it
(and screen readers do).

that is interesting, I didn't know that...
So that makes a quit usefull combination... While screenreaders can read
flash, search engines can not... and while search engines can read
display:none, it make sense to put, besides flash navigation, also  the
standard compilant navigation so that search engines could index other
pages...