On 1/11/07, Abdulrahman Al-Otaiba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It happened to me one and it was some encoding problems, UTF-8 encoding
on windows introduced some extra characters that was hidden from almost
all editors except from few of them, i believe that Zend IDE got the
extra character, that was only recognized by IE, it was working fine on
all other browsers though, it took me 2 days to figure it out and when i
removed that hidden characters it worked fine on IE, i think you too
have the same problem, it is usually on top before
*check here*<?php
tag, try to remove it.

Yes... something like that... so I set the notepad++ to ENCODE UTF-8 WHITOUT
BOM and it works all right.

Anyone has a clue what that BOM means?

Mihael