Perhaps a little off topic, but I'd suggest that you may have introduced
some white space before and after your php code. Any empty lines between
xhtml and php will introduce so-called "margins".

--
XERT Communications
email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.xert.com.au/>
web development : digital imaging : dvd production