>> It's really the only way to go if you want to deliver true value to your
>> clients and provide forward-thinking results on the cutting edge. Anybody
>> can make

>> pretty pictures; true value is in making those designs do more than just
>> look good.

>> Noah

Yep I know Noah, and after a small meeting (mostly about 5-7 sec.) of 1000 and
one totaly similar and of course made with any rules of marketing virtues -
sites..., without any feeling and individuality - I feel totaly sick of
internet.

Similar, the same and remeberless...

Good way in uncustomized world...,

Sometimes small "mistake" at the beginning of the race will make you a winner
of innovation at the final end, I prefere more risky methods not academic ;)

Best Wishes
Milosz A. Lodowski
Art Director IceAge Design Squadron
Be our Ally, Hire our Guns...: www.iceagedesign.co.uk
London
Visit my PriveFolio: www.lodowski.eu - Be my Guest!
Mobile contact: +44 079.23.388.905  (UK)