I thought from memory that most text readers ignored the title attribute, A research paper by Vision Australia ex staff member last year. Why not put the image in the CSS background-image: url("Pics/Thispic.jpg"); You can add onfocus or hover events to change the pic and the page is still clean for text readers.

tim