On 1/30/07, Jason Bayly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Paul,

I've implemented what you suggest..
http://www.newgency.com/test/css_temp.htm

The css technique doesn't seem to work too well.

I also have a non css example of what I'm trying to achieve. If you resize the
browser window so that the link wraps, you will see the end result.

Any thoughts on a nice css based solution?

The problem is that IE makes a horrible guess on where to put the
background image and keeps it in the center as if the link was
displayed as a block. Totally counter-intuitive, and I don't know of a
solution... I would probably put the image at the beginning instead of
the end.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.net .. designtocss.com