Milosz - Your site's opening page took almost three minutes to load on a
dialup connection... b'bye.

I gave up trying to view sites after three successive 'you need flash'
notices... b'bye.

Judging by what I (finally) saw on your opening page I would guess that
the listed pages are quite beautiful but I'll never know.

Do flash designers congratulate their clients on being willing to give
up a significant proportion of their possible web-related profits for
the sake of art (through sites not being accessible, or simply too
slow)?

I love beautiful sites - but I have to be able to see them before I can
appreciate them.

-m