On 06/02/07, Christian Montoya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Quicktime works well with IE browsers, but with other browsers it's
hit and miss. All too often I have seen my browser (FF 2.0) crash as a
result of a Quicktime movie. Flash never crashes. Regardless of which
consumes more resources (and if Flash is slow you are doing it wrong),
Flash is much more dependable.

I find all my Quicktime plugin problems are not Apple's fault, but
third party. Namely, VLC tries to steal Quicktime (and Windows Media)
types of files, and the VLC plugin is not at all as stable as
Quicktime. But that's just my system.
--
David "liorean" Andersson