I'm looking mostly for the semantics behind it

That looks to me like an invitation to obsessively nit-pick. :)

The top right section looks like it contains a list of services you
offer, and a quote from the bible.  Would probably be best to mark
those up as a list, a blockquote, and a cite.

Also, you have:
<h1>You've got mail?</h1>
<h2>We can Help!</h2>
<h3>Who we are:</h3>

"We can Help!" isn't a subsection of "You've got mail?", so both of
those should probably go in the h1.  A span can go around the second
part to make it smaller, block, etc.  e.g:

<h1>You've got mail? <span>We can help!</span></h1>
<h2>Who we are</h2>
<h2>What we do</h2>

h1 span {display: block; font-size: whatever}