Great feedback Tee! Sometimes you get so close you can't see the forest for
the trees...

On 2/17/07, Tee G. Peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Feb 17, 2007, at 11:03 PM, Chris Gandolfo wrote:

> http://c7designs.com

Hi Chris, looks good in IE 6. Nice design too!

The font size is too small for my taste, the line-height can be
tighten a bit, headings need bigger margin or padding (padding is
better) on the left - the content area as a whole should be given
bigger left padding, perhaps align with the "p" in "porfolio";  last
paragraph needs at least 25px padding bottom. I wish to see DD's text
font size in Resume be the same as the paragraph in About and Hire
Me. I am the last person on earth you want to ask for English
spelling/grammar check :), still, I caught a spelling error, I think
in your horizontal menu, the 'PORFOLIO' is missing a "T".

Markup wise, you can eliminate the 'text' class. Instead write a
descendent of #content, like so

#content p {padding: 10px 30px}
and the markup

In the last paragraph, you can create a class to give a different
padding bottom like so
.lastpara {padding-bottom: 30px}

of padding bottom</p>

Alternatively, you can give #footer_outer a 30px padding bottom if
you don't want a new class for last paragraph.

You have markup validation errors.

Best,

tee

Chris Gandolfo