Teresa Carroll wrote:
Hello All,

I am looking to add RSS feeds to a Web site I am developing. I was wondering if anyone has used a software product that adds the links to a Web site automatically. I would like to hear people's thoughts and experiences
 before I began creating this part of the project.

All the best,
Teresa

Hello Teresa
Are you using a CMS or any server-side scripts at all? It would be useful to know that so we can give you more specific advice. As far as adding the links to the site you only need to add the link to the feed and update the feed as more articles/content/whatever is added. It's a lot easier to do when the information is pulled out of a database. Or do you mean you want the items in the RSS feed to be listed out on the site?

Jason - I was wondering, do you use the MagpieRSS PHP to update the site content and use a separate app to write articles in RSS format? That's a nice publishing solution if so, could be done without a database too.

   Rob