Is this spam?

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:18:31 +1000, Lisa Benham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Pretty pleeeease, see:

http://tinyurl.com/2gd54w
<http://www.webmasterworld.com/re4.cgi?f=83&d=3258173&url=http://tinyurl.com/2gd54w>

and the css...

http://tinyurl.com/ynwq9d
<http://www.webmasterworld.com/re4.cgi?f=83&d=3258173&url=http://tinyurl.com/ynwq9d>

Float hell, or... collapsed margins or...? Can't see straight any more.
Deadliiiiine, for a site I just inherited...

I have validated, studied hard over MANY of the greatest new CSS books,
and busted tail on this thing all weekend, to get a good, sound
cross-platform CSS standard banner template from which to grind out a
bunch of prototype html for waiting developers.

The painful irony... without my trying for this, is...

IE 7: (IE x.x being my client's main standard, eehhhhh... for their own
VERY broad client base (support/customer service)
Not that I trust it from what I know, but... The page looks almost
perfect in IE7, apart from the dropped/hidden 3-item Login menu, top
right. A float issue, I assume...? You can see this little login menu on
it's own next line down, with a click-dragged cursor over it, if you
try, if you care... I have to.) (Note: Login menu is now a <p>, not a
<ul> so as not to fight with the other two main menu lists and all their
list properties, to simplify.)

But the BIG SUCK...

Firefox 2.: (my baby and golden standard) The whole darn banner
collapses UP, all to heck. Grrrrr!

Any and all help much appreciated... Hopefully much of it is a related
issue.

Thank you!

Tyssen Design
www.tyssendesign.com.au