On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:01:13 +1100, Tim wrote:
> If there were a legal standards group I would post this there, but  I
> believe this of concern to all members that their work is not stolen
> and that legal standards are relevant to compliance with W3C
> standards as with Disability Discrimination laws?

Unfortunately this is not on-topic for this list.
We're about web standards (and associated technologies, such as email
and rss), not the sociological complex that is the law of the land.
I think you will find this is completely on topic for just about any
general web design list around, such as WD-L and Evolt.
Perhaps you could post on one of those?

Everyone, if you wish to discuss this with Tim would you reply directly
to him?
Thanks!

warmly,
Lea