One I remember is the discussion about a persons dvd list. I remember because I
personally use a table for my Phantom comic collection, so much easier than
using anything else...

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 23/02/2007 2:05:59 am >>>
"Could you elaborate on the misuse of <dl>s?"

I can't remember any specific instances but over the last year on this list
there have been numerous discussions where people were trying to shoehorn
tabular data into definition lists when they clearly should have been using
tables. Nick has obviously noticed the same trend. I don't have time to look
them up but I'll let you know if I remember any. I'll certainly shout the
next time someone does it!

Steve