Please ignore my last email
the layout i sent is not valid

the one Tee presented to us is the correct one.

A Question:
using the layout above VS. the same layout except the row divs now will
clear the Row. clear:both.
what do you think is the better & correct layout?
a "table" like or a clearing one?

they r both semantic the same, and amount of code elements.

Sol