Fra: listsadmin@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsadmin@lists.myitforum.com] På
vegne af Pete Hakesley
Sendt: 29. april 2016 15:22
Til: ms...@lists.myitforum.com
Emne: [msmom] RE: SCOM 2012 R2 Powershell

Henrik,

Thanks for the prompt response. I had already looked into this and this does
not give me what I need. I can put the whole machine in MM easily but I won't
to ensure only the CPU, Disk and maybe Memory are placed into MM while
NetBackup is running.

I will keep looking - thanks.

Peter Hakesley | Monitoring & Automation Technical Lead Engineer, Data Centre
Services

t: +44(0)845 155 6556 ext: 4006
e: phakes...@sccis.net<mailto:phakes...@sccis.net> | w:
www.scc.com<http://www.scc.com/>
a: SCC, CV1, Cole Valley, 20 Westwood Avenue, Tyseley, Birmingham B11 3RZ