I deploy windows updates 30 days behind so I just deployed the March 2016
updates this week. Now I am finding that I cannot run a repair of Office 2013
on any PC. Can't remove it, can add features, can't repair it. Nothing with the
office installer works. I get error 1719 the windows installer service could
not be accessed. I can add and remove other msi programs just fine. Everything
with msiexec itself seems fine. Anyone else seen this recently?

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.