The issue is not the multiplicity of our devices at the customers -
it's the multiplicity of gaining access to their environments. Once
we're in, there isn't usually a problem (AFAIK) dealing with our
equipment - it's just the damnable profusion of perimeter requirements
that we have to navigate.

Kurt