since i can not afford lithium my next bike will be powered by sealed lead acid
most likely AGM.

  i will have a 48 volt system with a parallel/series setup for about a 7kwh
system.  i'm using a Zivan NG1 right now for my current bike but those are
floodies, i've heard that Zivans tends to cook sealed lead acids.

  so what do you all think is the best charger for 'large' AGM 48 volt battery
pack?

  i was thinking about individual chargers?  but i was also thinking about
using powercheqs

Albuquerque, NM
http://geocities.com/hendersonmotorcycles/blog.html
http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/1000