  From: dale henderson
  To: ElectricMotorcycles
  Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 3:25 PM
  Subject: [ElectricMotorcycles] agm battery chargers

  since i can not afford lithium my next bike will be powered by sealed lead
acid most likely AGM.

  i will have a 48 volt system with a parallel/series setup for about a 7kwh
system.  i'm using a Zivan NG1 right now for my current bike but those are
floodies, i've heard that Zivans tends to cook sealed lead acids.

  so what do you all think is the best charger for 'large' AGM 48 volt battery
pack?

  i was thinking about individual chargers?  but i was also thinking about
using powercheqs

  Albuquerque, NM
  http://geocities.com/hendersonmotorcycles/blog.html
  http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/1000
  http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/1179
  http://www.austinev.org/evalbum/1221
  http://geocities.com/solarcookingman

  Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.
  Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.