That looks like a lot of fun. How fast does it go? Can you post any detailed
pictures of the controller?

I noticed you are using one 12v charger. It is possible to rewire the
batteries in parallel to charge them all at once. I posted something about
how to do this, and I'm doing this on my motorcycle:
Series/Parallel switching to charge in
parallel...<http://visforvoltage.org/forum/3166-seriesparallel-switching-charge-parallel-part-2-simplified>

Regards,
Andrew in NM