I contacted Matt Shumaker to see if he knew of any more powerful RC motors.
He recommended this one:
http://www.unitedhobbies.com/UNITEDHOBBIES/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=5139

There's also a 130v/rpm motor of similar size.

The main thing I noticed after purchasing the 180v/rpm motor is that the
windings are not varnished. The motors are probably only designed for a few
hundred hours of use if that. If planning to use it, I would first remove
the can and varnish the windings. Also, the windings didn't pass a 100v
megger test. They did pass a 2,000k ohm DC resistance test with a DVM
though. The phase to phase resistance was very low at 12.5 mohms.

There are no hall sensors. The motors need a special controller to take EMF
feedback from the windings themselves to sense position. Hence, it may take
some extra hall sensors to get these to work with a Kelly controller for
example.

They would make one heck of a powerplant for something like a Schwinn
scooter, or even a larger road scooter like an Oxygen Lepton. They wouldn't
be too bad for a dirt bike if the speed was kept slow enough.