My guess is since the problem started with the firmware upgrade that the
download was munged and the controller is bricked.

In other news, I registered my Lectra today.  I had to explain why it had
no CC's and no cylinders and was not a moped.  They called the state and
the state just said just go with it.  Not painful at all although to get
vanity plates (I hope to get AMPS) I have to go to the state office.

jv

--
Blog: http://volcano.newts.org