Everything you need to know you should be able to download from the Alltrax
website.  The AXE user's guide is here
http://www.alltraxinc.com/files/Doc100-003-A_OP-AXE-Operators-Manual.pdf.

For bench programming prior to installation, two 9V batteries
in series may used to power up the controller. Connect battery negative to the
B- bus bar, battery
positive to pin 1, (spade tab closest to the LED).

The wiring diagram which is the one I usually need is here
http://www.alltraxinc.com/files/Doc100-045-A_DWG-AXE-No-Reverse-wire-dia.pdf.

Alltrax is a relatively small company which means they still offer good
support.  Feel free to contact them directly with any questions.  They are
usually very responsive.

Technical Support & Ordering Information
Phone: 541-476-3565

Fax: 541-476-3566

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

damon

> Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:54:52 -0400> To: listserv@electricmotorcycles.net>
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [ElectricMotorcycles] Fwd: can u help me?
> about axe 7245R1 alltrax controller> > Hey Guys,> > I just got this email
> from Aam. He's having problems and I'm not sure what's going on. I thought
> I'd toss it out to the smarties on the list. He's not on the list so please
> either cc the list or reply to him, not me.> > His email is: [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]> > Thanks a bunch!> > >Envelope-to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >Date: Thu,
> 15 May 2008 15:31:16 +0700 (WIT)> >Subject: can u help me? about axe 7245R1
> alltrax controller> >From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >>
> >Dear Mike,> >> >My company ,in Indonesia, just have buy one of alltrax
> product, axe 7245R1> >controller. When we doing assembly it into vehicle, the
> dc motor not> >operate at all. We try to monitor output from controller and
> we get the> >led signal that indicate the controller not yet work.> >> >Our
> team also try to build program with the controllerPro software, but we>
> >can't see anything signal from led. The latest, we have try to upgrade the>
> >hex file (bin8KWVLvDxfg.hex - built for DCX controller) when the problem>
> >began. Until now, the controller can't detected by PC with this error>
> >message appear:> >> > message: "can not located motor controller"> >> >This
> is #1st time for us doing programming with this kind of controller.> >Can You
> give us the information about how to get back the signal from> >controller,
> with what software usually we can do to repair this> >controller, is some way
> to know if the hardware still ok? because the> >controller have not yet used
> and integrated with dc motor.> >> >Hope we can find solutions from You or any
> one near You. Sorry for> >unconfidence with this letter, thanks for your
> attention, we will waiting> >for your information.> >> >warm regards,> >>
> >Aam Muharam> >engineering staf> > > -- > > The Electric Motorcycle Portal>
> http://www.electricmotorcycles.net/> > Electric Motorcycle Listserv>
> http://www.electricmotorcycles.net/listserv>
Get Free (PRODUCT) REDâ„¢  Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.