the Raido =
http://www.flickr.com/photos/anachrocomputer/1935074222/in/set-72157602985622089/
  dont know where to order it without alibaba popping up (maybe I will run into
one while I am in Korea)

the EC-02 by yamaha = Japan, the last report that I read on it is that there
are still swappable charging available but the businesses are starting to stop
the service

Quantya = swiss made cycle has been making lots of headway with its youtube
presence and indoor track and rental in Italy

Genxt in India = two versions are out one more like an electric bicycle and the
other on the verge of getting license for Indian road use

the ENV = dont know if it is still concept

the stealth by hybrid technologies = again dont know if it is hype or actually
for sale