Last minute decision -- I'm gonna attend this event also.

Gonna do an early morning ride on my Vectrix electric motorcycle (oops,
sorry Jeff, I mean "scooter", albeit sans fat chick :-) from Delray Beach
taking the scenic route up A1A, to see how the other half lives (e.g. Tiger,
Oprah, etc.), to Palm Beach, try to find someplace to do breakfast either in
Palm Beach or maybe on Clematis [or at least what's left of it :-( ], and
hopefully run a line to charge off an outdoor 120V outlet while eating
breakfast.  Plan to hook up with Andrew and his eBox at some point.  Maybe
get over to see Vectrix's new West Palm Beach dealer, Foreign Affairs Auto
on Military just south of Okeechobee.  The event itself is at the fountain
plaza at the end of Clematis from noon to 2pm.  Not sure how big it will be,
what sort of turnout, or whether Andrew and I will be able to position our
EVs near the center of action where people can see them, as neither Andrew
nor I coordinated in advance with the event organizers.

With a cool front coming through tonight, it's supposed to be beautiful
riding weather this weekend -- pleasant, mild, dry, no humidity, clear
skies.

Charles Whalen
Florida EAA
Delray Beach, FL