From: James Loriol
To: listserv@floridaeaa.org
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 10:30 PM
Subject: [FLEAA] Park Vista Auto Show

Hi everyone,

            My school Park Vista is having an auto show December 15, and starts
at 1:00pm and ends at 4:00pm. Awards are at 4:30pm. Shawn Waggoner and I are
trying to get as many Electric Vehicles as possible to come. The awards being
given at Park Vista are as follows:

Best Domestic: sport or muscle.

Best Import: European or Asian

Best Truck

Best SUV

Best classic 79' or older

People's choice

Most active car club

We would like to get as many EVs to come so that we can show the younger
generation what electric vehicles are capable of.

If you are planning on going to the auto show you MUST read what follows:

PRE-registration (before the day of the event) cost $10

Registration the day of the event is $15

Spectators cost $2 to get in

If you are coming please e-mail Shawn Waggoner ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  and I to
let us know that you are coming so that we may have time to organize and let
Mr. Moldoff (in charge of the auto show) have an accurate number of FLEAA
members so that we are listed as an active car club.

If you are interested in going and want a registration form use link below:

http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/91eeehs/auto/Registration%20-%20Auto%20Show.pdf

If you are interested in being a vendor, please use link below:

http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/91eeehs/auto/Vendor%20Application%20-%20Auto%20Show.pdf

If you want to look at the flyer use link below:

http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/91eeehs/auto/PVautoshow.htm

If you have any questions to ask Mr. Moldoff please contact him at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Thanks a lot,

                                     James Loriol