Two questions...

Don't you think that Toyota doesn't like having PHEV conversions done
at their dealerships? Has A123 had discussions with Toyota management?

Has the A123 mod. been tested for emissions certification also, in
which case I assume mpg figures will be published on the government
website fueleconomy.gov. It would be interesting to see how exactly
the government rates the fuel economy of the cars, since a PHEV's mpg
is largely dependant on how much you charged up the battery.

You must have some very good connections Charles if you got an
exception for someone.