From: Al Lococo
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [FLEAA] Sarasota meeting

Folks,

If you are interested in seeing the actual indoor presentation, follow this link

http://207.7.154.95/sarasota/sarasota_72f14d3b-3db2-4213-b7e5-9fbf9c08f5eb.wmv

The slide down to 4:10, that is 4 hours and ten minutes into the Presentation.

You will see Michele and I speaking to the Commissioners.

This is more direct than working your way through the city web site and wading
through over eight hour of video.  The combined time for Michele and I is 12
Minutes.

Cheers,
Al Lococo
www.evprogress.org