From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 12:40 PM
To: listserv@floridaeaa.org
Subject: Re: [FLEAA] Sarasota meeting

Andrew:
This morning, Sunday, 7/27, I watched "Meet the press." In case you didn't see
this, it was an interview with senator Obahma.
Amongst all of the rhetoric, he said, if he is elected president, he would look
into alternate energy sources. Mainly hybrid plug in Vehicles, battery R & D,
etc.

The interesting thing was, he said, "He woulld allocate billions to subsidise
companies who engaged in this "new" technology."

How would he implement this? By RFQ? To who? Companies, individuals? I have no
idea what he is focussing on. Outside of the presidency, of course.

Andrew, these is just my response and thoughts.
Comments?
Thanks,
Harvey

  _____

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football  <http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020>
today.