From: Jason Gaschel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 12:13 PM
To: Andrew
Subject: Fwd: Odyssey Day/SCC Car Show Oct 4th

Jason M. Gaschel

G.M. ASEP Professor
Program Manager
Seminole Community College 100 Weldon Boulevard
Sanford, FL 32773
Office / 407-708-2278

>>> Jason Gaschel 7/15/2008 12:08 PM >>>
Seminole Community College is hosting their annual car show on October 4th,
2008. I have attached the preliminary flyer (please excuse the typos!)
We are in the process of including Odyssey Day with our car show. I have
spoken with Bill Young and he encourages participants going to his show on
Friday to charge their vehicles and drive to Sanford on Saturday. We will
have charging options for everyone. If interested, please let me know of
your charging needs. I will have more odyssey day info as it comes available
as well as the focus.
We also have our 1999 Cavalier Z24 donor car stripped of its engine and
transmission. I need some feedback on what motor/controller to use with this
vehicle. Any info would be appreciated!

If you are interested in being a vendor during the show to showcase your
business, clubs, etc. I have included a form.
I am also including a registration form, as we will have vehicle judging for
trophies.
If you do not wished to be judged, you are still welcome to attend and have
your car seen at this event!

All proceeds go to our automotive scholarship fund to help our students.

Thanks! Jason

Jason M. Gaschel

G.M. ASEP Professor
Program Manager
Seminole Community College 100 Weldon Boulevard
Sanford, FL 32773
Office / 407-708-2278

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications
to or from College employees regarding College business are public records,
available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail
communication may be subject to public disclosure.