Jeremiah where are you located? There are SCCA auto clubs that
autocross all over Fl.
This one is out side of Ft Myers.
http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com/

On youtube there are all sorts of vids of riding in the car at autocrosss

I  autocrossed my vw truck at the Power of DC this last summer.
The Only thing with a faster time was a electric go cart. Oh, and Dave
Erb was driving when we got the good times.

Robert Salem
http://www.evalbum.com/742