Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder of the upcoming meeting of the *Suncoast Electric Vehicle
Association (SunEVA).*   Meetings are held on the first Saturday of each
month beginning at 10 a.m.

The next meeting will be held on Saturday, May 2, starting at 10 a.m. at:

*Black Bay Technologies, Inc.*

*712-B Wesley Ave. *

*Tarpon Springs, FL 34689*

Black Bay is currently converting a 1999 VW Jetta to electric drive.  This
is a great opportunity to participate in a fun and educational project!   All
mechanical and fabrication work has been completed and the air conditioning
and power steering drive system is complete and working.  The 14 batteries
are all in place.

This month, we will have as a special guest, Mark Hazen from Ocala.  Mark
will bring with him a Distributed Charging System and an EVH-PWX16 Motor
Controller that he manufactures.  Mark will speak about motor controller
operation and, in particular, about the extreme stresses a controller must
be able to endure.  This is sure to be an informative session!

*Please come and support the electric vehicle movement!!*

All are welcome to attend.  Club meetings are free and open to the public.  As
always, we expect several electric vehicles to be in attendance.  All are
encouraged to ride in or drive the vehicles.

Please don't hesitate to call us for directions or other information.

We hope to see you there!

Thanks,
MICHAEL JAY CLARK

www.suneva.org