Dear FLEEA mailing list members, sorry I missed today event in Tarpon
Sprigs, but ,  just a reminder of Another Electric Car Event Coming
MAY 15-17-2009. The first ever International Citi-Car, CommutaCar,
CommutaVan electric car event. Keynote Speaker will be Bob Beaumont ,
former CEO and founder of the  Sebring Vanguard Cita-Car in the 1970's
and later in the 1990's,  the Tropica all electric Sports Car.
                      This C-Car Event  will be in Columbia , MD at
the Columbia Hilton, 5485 Twin Knolis RD. Friday May 15th thru Sunday
May 17th. Outdoor  flea  mkt. vendors and electric cars will be
located in the rear parking lot.  Come one ,come all. Additional
information at:Motortopia: Car Event - "2009 International Gathering
of all C-Car owners" or use Yahoo Groups  forums...>  "C-Car" .  I
hope to see you there.                                 Regards,
BuickManHowie (1980 CommutaVan -postal electric version)

BuickHowie