Yesterday we entered our Prius PHEV in a judging of cars old and new. It was
sponsored by TheTallahassee Region AACA (Antique Automobile Club). They are not
just about antique autos anymore. They had some really souped up new cars, too.
About 80 cars were in the judging. The categories were something like
"original" (no modification, not even new paint) and "modified" (Our Prius was
put in this category due to its added Lithium NanoPhosphate pack). They had no
other EVs (and possibly never have had) so they just added "electric" after the
car's description.
After a fun parade, we stayed in the parking lot with the other 79 cars in the
over 100 degree weather and answered questions for the public. It was fun! And
hot! The club representative invited us to present whenever we could to just
their club. It felt good to feel that the ICE folks want us to participate. It
all helps!
Fran Sullivan-Fahs & The EVI
Green Energy Marketing & Consulting, LLC
w 850 656 5409
m 850 524 1972
http://eviblog.floridaeaa.org
"There can be no purpose more