>From Audrey at Green Shed Conversions // Grassrootsev
I spoke with Keith on the phone, if any one is interested, please call him.
This might be a great opportunity for some of you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith <kei...@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Subject: Interest in your electric vehicle for a TV interview

 Hi, my name is Keith Ledig.  You can reach me at 321-501-7104.  Sorry for
the short notice, but we are filming a TV show pilot this weekend on
electric vehicles and other forms of alternative energy.  Can you spare a
few minutes for an interview about you vehicle and how you built it?  We are
filming in Melbourne this weekend.  If you have the time to talk to us on
and off camera please call me ASAP.  We are very excited about this
opportunity to expose the benefits of alternative energy to the world,
through TV and the Internet.

Keith

--
Reply from Audrey, Secretary to Steve Clunn.
Tomorrows Ride TODAY !