From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Prior, David
Sent: Wednesday, 25 July 2007 1:30 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: RE: [OzMOSS] RE: Development of WSS 3.0 on dev box

I've now just changed the Virtual Memory on the VM from 384MB to 2048MB...that
should help!!

Cheers,

This communication may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material of KAZ Group Pty Ltd ABN 25 002 124 405 and its related bodies
corporate.  It may also be the subject of legal professional privilege.  If you
are not an intended recipient, you must not keep, forward, copy, use, save or
rely on this communication and any such action is unauthorised and prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail
to notify the sender of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and
your reply.
Thanks for the info. My VM (using VMWare) is hosted on a Windows 2003 Server,
P4 CPU, 3.2GHz with 2.87GB Ram.

The VM has 1552MB RAM assigned, leaving over a gig for the host. I've been
trying to work out a good mix of RAM to the VM and to the Host, but the
performance just doesn't seem to change. The host has 40gb free space left on
it.

The VM is running SQL Server 2005, MOSS 2007 and Visual Studio 2005.

Cheers,

David