Thanks mate. The url is not working for me at the moment...mind you I am
having some internet connection dramas at the moment.

I've converted my VM and am now running it on our ESX Server......runs
like a dream :-)

Cheers,

David

This communication may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material of KAZ Group Pty Ltd ABN 25 002 124 405 and its related bodies
corporate.  It may also be the subject of legal professional privilege.
If you are not an intended recipient, you must not keep, forward, copy,
use, save or rely on this communication and any such action is
unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the sender of its incorrect
delivery, and then delete both it and your reply.