From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Reddy, Anand
Sent: Fri 7/03/2008 3:41 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: RE: [OzMOSS] Loadbalanced WFE's

Hi Dave

I will suggest you to use the load balanced URL with a port number assigned.
It will be easier for you to recover your web apps if something goes wrong with
one of your WFE's (Strangely I also faced problems with one of my WFE's today).
Your web app hosting the SSP should propagate to both front-ends. If one dies
you will have all your web apps in the other WFE.

Cheers

Anand Reddy

(WEB / DB Systems Administrator - TAFE - South Western Sydney)