I have found that using NLBS and ISA server 2006 makes this very easy to
setup.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Prior, David
Sent: Friday, 7 March 2008 2:42 PM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: RE: [OzMOSS] Loadbalanced WFE's

Woops....that should be the two WFE's are load balanced J

1 x Application server (hosts Central Admin site) - Index service

2 x WFE servers - Query service - (network load balanced)

Should I use http://myLoadBlancer <http://myloadblancer/>  or
http://myWFEServer1:1234 <http://mywfeserver1:1234/>  or
http://myWFEServer2:1234 <http://mywfeserver2:1234/>

Cheers,