Hi all,

I'm trying to manage permissions on a legacy MOSS site. I've added
myself to the Farm Administrators (the only group available for adding
users) through Central Admin as well as directly. I've also added myself
directly to the Permissions list and applied Full Control, Design.

However I'm still unable to view or manage certain groups (i.e. Owners)
in the People and Groups screen of the site collection. I continue to
receive the "You do not have permission to view the membership of the
group" message.

Do I need to physically add myself to the domain admin group in AD as
well?

Kind regards,

Paul

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressed recipient(s) only and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this
message in error, please delete the message and any attachments and copies
immediately; and notify the sender by return e-mail.

Any views expressed in this message or any attachments are those of the
individual sender and do not necessarily represent the corporate opinion of the
Catholic Education Office (CEO), Sydney.

The CEO Privacy Policy is located at http://www.ceo.syd.catholic.edu.au