From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Milliner
Sent: Tuesday, 9 September 2008 8:48 AM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: RE: [OzMOSS] SharePoint 2007 2 Server farms?

Thanks for all the advice of everyone - and yes even though it was on one
server I did install as farm and not a single server - I had done some research
and luckily read not to install as a single server - they also highlighted this
on the administrator course I was on.

Looks like I will need to do some reading and work out best possible scenario...

But will probably go with the database server plan (on separate server).

Regards
Peter Milliner
Bendigo TAFE