http://store.bamboosolutions.com/pc-31-1-calendar-plus-web-part-release-12.aspx

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 12:47:44 +1000From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Re: [OzMOSS] SPSiteDataQuery and Calendar recurrence

The Problem with this approach is I need to query across the entire site
collection based on contenttype. Accessing each Calendar individually and
querying the data would not be very efficient. That is why I would have liked
to use SPSiteDataQuery. I am very, very aware of all the reasons for not
accessing the database directly, but without an alternative solution, I don't
seem to have any other choice.

Do people agree that querying every Calendar individually would be very
inefficient? There could potentially be 50-100 Calendars throughout the
enterpise.