From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sezai komur
Sent: Sunday, 12 October 2008 2:00 p.m.
To: listserver@ozmoss.com
Subject: Re: [OzMOSS] MOSS 2007 Application Development Exam

That's so true - which is why I don't ever take exam scores as an indication of
a good developer - which is a shame because some people do the exams without
getting trial exams off the web - ie. they study the usual 'honest' way and go
into the exam without seeing the questions previously.

Some people are good at exams and do well - but the same people when working on
real world projects they 'aren't so good'

Some people can also FAIL exams badly, but they can be quite good developers
when working on actual projects for work...

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Arjan Paauw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL