Thanks Jose, but I think you misunderstood my comments.

My site is complete... all 38 pages of Silverlight, and I've posted an article
of my own about the changes I needed to make which weren't a lot.

My post this morning had to do with the RC1 update on this machine being
difficult to get installed, and it's intermediate interaction with my site.

On my site this weekend, I had to deal with an issue that I haven't seen
discussed anywhere else and that is the OpacityMask.

My change discussion is here:

http://www.wynapse.com/Silverlight/Silverlight_1.0_Beta_To_RC1_Conversion.aspx

-Dave

http://www.wynapse.com

MVP:Visual Developer - Client Application Development