From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Randolph [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 3 October 2007 12:12 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: RE: [OzSilverlight] Expression Blend 1

Shane

As a long time user of VS I don’t agree.  I think that Expression should just
represent another sku of Visual Studio.  The way that the VS shell has evolved
over time has been specifically designed for this purpose – to the point where
you could almost get the same “black” look as the current Expression tools
while still having it based on the VS shell.

Nick Randolph