I agree...I found it amazingly easy to use and Microsoft do good work at times
that goes unnoticed this is one of them. I'm not really a fan of AJAX as i
think we need to evolve further in this space, but this toolkit is amazing -
especially mixed with ASP.NET.

http://67.199.14.169/

I have a Silverlight sandwhich here.. <Silverlight><HTML><SILVERLIGHT>

Btw: be sure to check out http://www.bluerosegames.com/farseersilverlightdemos/
they ported some physics from XNA over to Silverlight - very cool. Download it
here at http://www.codeplex.com/FarseerPhysics

Bring on the Silverlight people!..bring it...

--
Scott Barnes
(Rich Interactive Application Evangelist)