From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Alex Knight
Sent: Mon 6/2/2008 10:14 PM
To: listserver@ozSilverlight.com
Subject: RE: [OzSilverlight] Little Silverlight 2 app I made.

I will start on a blog post tonight to outline how it all works but it might
take me a few days to write it all up, will let you all know when it's posted.

Alex Knight
Designer

:: OBJECTIFY.

t  1800 666 062
f  03 5444 4865
e [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w www.objectify.com.au <http://www.objectify.com.au/>

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended for the named
recipient/s only. The information contained in this message may be
confidential, legally privileged and copyright work. Please do not copy or
forward this email unless you have the express permission of the sender to do
so. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return email and delete this message. Objectify does not warrant
or guarantee that this email or any files transmitted with it are free of
errors, viruses or interference, or have been received in the form sent. The
recipient assumes all responsibilities for any consequences resulting from any
use of this email or any files transmitted with it.